Tuesday, March 21, 2017

I'm Just Getting Started!!!





So here I am, sitting at a Starbucks in suburban Milwaukee, writing my first piece for “The Loud Mouth Italian” blog.  I always told myself that I never ever was going to slide to the blog side, I simply am too busy… why would I want to dedicate, or should I say commit to taking on more work?  But when I thought about it, I thought it would be great therapy for me, lol.  At the same time, I am afforded an opportunity to share great stories, information, and interact with a great audience.  If you’re reading this right now, you are my audience… I’m hoping that this grows over time and everybody weighs in with topics and contribute content from time-to-time.

A little bit about me, not too much because I don’t want to bore you and I was told when blogging you should leave a little suspense so readers come back… really?  My whole life is an open book it could be a sitcom!  I would describe it as a stereotypical Italian comedy.

I’m an Italian-Sicilian-American husband and father of a 22-year-old and a 14 year, both girls.  My wife’s a girl, both dogs are girls and my daughters are girls… tough to figure that one out but my point is, I live with all girls, high-strung Italian-Sicilian-Irish-American GIRLS!!!  Tell me I don’t need to write a blog; you can’t make up half of the stuff I’m going to be covering in my future postings.  I’m not going to use my family as the grunt of my jokes, or use them as a crutch when I need fill-in material for my blog, but I do need to share some of the drama, after all, this is what makes our heritage so unique and fun to talk about.

In my professional life, I am a graphic designer and marketing guy, I also worked in law enforcement… yikes!  I'm not a snitch or a guy who rats out the family… well, again this is a stereotype we live with because of our heritage, but it comes in handy every now and then, lol.

I’m also told when posting articles to keep them short, or I’ll lose my readers and audience participation… I guess that I will take this advice and end my first blurb for my new blog.

Welcome everybody, lets, make this fun and have a good time with this!  Please like my Facebook page "Italian Rose" a page that has just what you need to make you smile. https://www.facebook.com/Italian-Rose-125356274199569/

Talk soon!

Frankie

2 comments:

Diane said...

I can't send you any stories to tell, because you know most of them! Welcome to blogging!
Cousin Diane

Frankie said...

LOL!!! You're funny, love ya!